For Hong Kong Tours
- All reservations are subject to availability and are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Reservations will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Durations listed act as a guideline and is inclusive of pick up and return time.
- Infant under the specified child age, not occupying a seat and not consuming any tour meal, will be free of charge with a full paying adult.
- Tour participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- As tour coaches are not equipped with space onboard or wheelchair ramps, we are therefore unable to accommodate participants with needs alike. However, we will endeavor to provide assistance to disabled tour participants upon request.
- Splendid reserves the right to alter the itinerary in the event of adverse traffic conditions or any unpredictable circumstances.
- The tour operator and booking agent are not responsible for any loss, damage to property or personal injury due to negligence or any other cause.
For Macau and China Tours
- Departure times listed are guidelines only. Please confirm exact departure time from your hotel when you make a reservation.
- For reservations of Macau and China tours, please bring along your valid travel documents.
- All Diplomats and Official Passport holders will need to apply for his/her visa personally at the China Visa Office before making reservations for any China tours.
- For crew-members or guests who do not possess a valid entry stamp into Hong Kong, please inform reservation staff and check for required documents prior to booking any China or Macau Tours.
- Tour prices do not cover Macau visa fee (if required), insurance, individual China visa fee and personal expenses. Tour prices are only inclusive of group visas of selected nationalities.
- The tour operator and travel agent shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to property or personal injury due to negligence or any other cause.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for ALL tours
- No refund will be made for all confirmed bookings except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances.
- No refund, discount or compensation will be made to participants who choose to leave the tour before the official end of the tour, regardless of whatever portions of the itinerary remain.
- Tour participants choosing to leave the tour prior to its conclusion are not entitled to any refund or compensation.